Andrew T. Booth, P.E.
Mr. Booth has over 30 years of experience in geotechnical engineering and site work construction – 13 years as a geotechnical engineer for a national engineering firm, 4 years as an in-house geotechnical consultant for a locally-based international construction firm, and 11 years as president of Coastal Plain Construction. He has been involved with hundreds of geotechnical/site construction projects ranging in construction value of $10k to $100M.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, with Honors, 1986, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Master of Business Administration, 1998, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Professional Engineer, Florida, PE 44630
- Professional Engineer, Georgia, PE 19871
- Certified General Contractor, Florida, CGC1506946
- LEED Accredited Professional